JAKARTA, Jan 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp expects to invest $3-4 billion in the Asia-Pacific region in the next three-four years, David Nick Reilly, GM vice president and president of GM Asia-Pacific, told reporters on Thursday. (Reporting By Muhamad Al Azhari, editing by Sugita Katyal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM plans to invest $3-4 bln in Asia-Pacific" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.