LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. plans to launch a multi-tranche bond sale later this week, as part of a $13 billion fundraising effort to cover pension shortfalls, bankers and investors said on Tuesday. Initial price talk suggests GM plans to sell a 10-year dollar bond priced to yield around 400 basis points over U.S. Treasuries, a 20-year dollar bond priced at 400-412.5 basis points over 30-year Treasuries, and a 30-year dollar bond at 412.5-425 basis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM plans multi-tranche multi-currency bond-investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642