FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors is preparing to build future versions of the Citroen C5 and Peugeot 508 cars at its Ruesselsheim plant in Germany, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported on Tuesday, citing union officials. By shifting production of the two models from its Rennes plant in the western French region of Brittany, Peugeot Citroen (PSA) would likely need to close the factory, the paper added. "There is such a scenario that is currently being negotiated in a serious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM plans to shift Peugeot models to Germany-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.