DETROIT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. reported flat quarterly earnings on Tuesday after a one-time gain from the sale of its Hughes Electronics Corp. unit offset losses from restructuring charges and slower car sales. GM, the world's largest automaker, posted fourth quarter net earnings of $1 billion, or $2.13 per share versus a profit of $1 billion, or $1.71 per share, in the previous fourth quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM posts flat fourth-quarter earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.