NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is preparing to announce further restructuring to cut costs and conserve cash amid a downturn in U.S. truck sales, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner and top lieutenants are finalizing the moves, which have been discussed with the automaker's board, the Journal reported. Wagoner will announce the new restructuring measures at GM's annual shareholder meeting on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM preparing further restructuring - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642