NEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Thursday it had increased the size of its convertible bond offering to $1.3 billion from $1.1 billion after a favorable response from the market. The net proceeds to GM from the issue will be about $1.2 billion, it said. The offering comes just ahead of crucial labor talks with the United Auto Workers. GM may be able to use the proceeds for a strike fund, allowing it to survive at least a short strike, Lehman Brothers analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM raises convertible bond offering to $1.3 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.