DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Thursday it was ratcheting up consumer incentives on many of its most popular sport utility vehicles and vans, escalating Detroit's price war. The world's largest automaker was raising cash rebates by $500 to a total of $2,500 on the highly profitable Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, Trailblazer, and GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Envoy and Oldsmobile Bravada SUVs. GM, which raised cash rebates on most of its full-size pickup trucks earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM ratchets up incentives on SUVs, vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642