BEIJING, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shanghai General Motors Co will recall nearly 10,000 Cadillac SRX crossover vehicles imported to China because of transmission defects, a Chinese government quality control agency said on Wednesday. Shanghai GM, a joint venture between General Motors Co and SAIC Motor Corp, will recall 9,862 of the 2011 Cadillac SRX model, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine said on its website. Shift cables in the SRX could become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to recall nearly 10,000 Cadillac SRX in China: govt agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642