BEIJING, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors is recalling 232,931 Buick models made at its flagship China car venture on Monday to fix faulty fuel lines, the Xinhua news agency said. The recall covered 133,074 2-liter and 2.4-liter Regal sedans produced from Sept. 18, 2008 to Oct. 14, 2010, and 99,857 2.4-liter LaCrosse cars made from April 20, 2009, to Oct. 14, 2010, Xinhua said, citing a company statement. The defect could cause the fuel pipe to break at the joints under extreme ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM recalls 233,000 Buicks in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.