* GM to repair tire pressure system in Equinox, Terrain * Vehicles built from July 18 to Sept. 6 of this year DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co is recalling more than 36,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain small crossovers worldwide to repair the tire pressure monitoring system, the U.S. automaker said on Wednesday. The recall affects cars built for the 2012 model year. GM said the system may fail to alert to the driver when a vehicle's tire pressure falls below federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM recalls 36,000 crossovers over tire pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.