By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The CEOs of General Motors Corp and Renault-Nissan will meet this week in Paris, both sides said on Tuesday, amid doubts ongoing talks on a possible alliance will produce a sweeping deal by a mid-October deadline. GM Chief Financial Officer Fritz Henderson, speaking to financial analysts in Paris, on Tuesday said the No. 1 automaker would carry out a "thoughtful, thorough and objective" assessment of the benefits of a tie-up with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Renault chiefs to meet, with alliance in doubt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.