DETROIT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. will continue talks until mid-October with Renault-Nissan to create a global alliance, GM said in a statement issued after a Wednesday meeting between the CEOs of the automakers in Paris. "Following today's meeting it has been confirmed that the teams will continue (their) studies to the planned mid-October completion date," GM said in a statement. GM said the focus of the ongoing talks was on "how an alliance could generate significant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Renault-Nissan talks to continue until mid-Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.