* Cadillac to sponsor event at Doral, near Miami - sources * Announcement of sponsorship deal imminent - sources DETROIT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will return to sponsoring professional golf after severing its ties with the sport during its 2009 financial crisis, sources with knowledge of the matter said on Monday. GM's luxury brand Cadillac will sponsor a golf event at the Doral Golf Resort and Spa near Miami, the sources said. The event will be played on the Blue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to return to pro golf sponsorship - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642