* GM goes to court for "New GM" sale OK * GM sale hearing in recess to solve technical issues By Emily Chasan and Caroline Humer NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - A General Motors Corp bankruptcy court hearing in which the company is seeking to sell its main assets to a "New GM" began on Tuesday but moved to a recess almost immediately as the judge dealt with communication issues. Judge Robert Gerber opened the hearing, at which GM is seeking approval of the U.S. government-backed sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM sale hearing in recess in US bankruptcy court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642