DETROIT, March 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s U.S. fleet sales in the first quarter are expected to be "pretty flat," GM sales analyst Paul Ballew said on Monday. He also said U.S. sales at the automaker, as well as for the entire industry, are expected to be down in March.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM says 1st-qtr U.S. fleet sales "pretty flat"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642