DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. could take a $1 billion in the second quarter in relation to its financial exposure to Delphi Corp , GM spokeswoman Renee Rashid-Merem said on Thursday. The No.1 U.S. automaker in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing that its exposure to bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. was probably $7 billion. "We have taken a $6 billion charge to date," Rashid-Merem said. "In order to hit that $7 billion, we would potentially take an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM says could take 2nd qtr $1 bln charge on Delphi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.