NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s North America President Gary Cowger said on Wednesday the troubled automaker's March U.S. sales looked encouraging, particularly for large pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. "When I look at March figures, our full-sized pickups will probably be close to 100,000 units and we're having a great full-sized (SUV) month compared to January and February," Cowger told reporters on the sidelines of the New York auto show. GM last week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM says March U.S. truck sales on the rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.