NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Monday that the mediation process between it and Fiat will conclude on Feb. 1. The automaker said the mediation relates "to our assertion that Fiat has committed material breaches of the Master Agreement between the companies."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM says mediation with Fiat to end Feb 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.