SEOUL, June 25 (Reuters) - The chairman of General Motors Corp predicted a swift return to growth for South Korea's depressed car market and said the country could emerge as the hub for GM's Asia-Pacific operations. Rick Wagoner, chairman and chief executive of GM, also told a reporters the world's top car maker was committed to bolstering its facilities and product line-up in South Korea. "We regard Korea as an important market for General Motors," said Wagoner at a press conference. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM says S.Korea could become hub of Asia operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642