NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is prepared to tell Nissan and Renault that its price for a three-way alliance is a multi billion dollar payment from Nissan and Renault, The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday. The newspaper said General Motors believes the payment would compensate for the greater value the Detroit auto maker thinks it would bring to any partnership. The planned demand for an "equalizing contribution" is the latest sign that talks among the three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to seek billions from Nissan, Renault - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.