DETROIT, Aug 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is seeking to lower expectations ahead of a meeting this week when it will update Wall Street analysts on its financial and business outlook. The meeting is set for Tuesday at GM's headquarters in Detroit where a morning session will focus on product development and the company's redesigned cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. That will be followed by an afternoon briefing on financial issues at GM, which lost $2.5 billion in its North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM seeks to lower expectations ahead of meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642