By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is expected to report a swing to profit for the second quarter as the automaker benefited from a better mix of products and strong growth in emerging markets. Still, analysts remained cautious about the weakness in the U.S. housing market, which could weigh on GM's results through the remainder of the year, and about sustainable profitability in its North American operations. Analysts, on average, expect GM to post on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM seen posting profit, analysts remain cautious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642