DETROIT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Thursday that it has reached a tentative agreement to sell its medium-duty truck business to Navistar International Corp . GM sells medium-duty trucks under the nameplates Kodiak, TopKick and Isuzu T-Series. The automaker made 59,000 medium-duty trucks in 2006, representing nearly 12 percent of the market. The deal would be completed in 2008. (Reporting by Poornima Gupta; editing by Steve Orlofsky) (firstname.lastname@example.org; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to sell medium-duty truck unit to Navistar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.