* Could sell about 80 pct of common shares in N.A.-sources * About 90 pct of preferred could be sold in N.A.-sources * After share split, IPO price seen in $20/shr range * Retail investors likely to get around 25 pct of IPO By Soyoung Kim and Clare Baldwin NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Top U.S. automaker General Motors Co [GM.UL] will allocate most of the shares in its initial public offering to U.S. investors and plans to set a share price low enough to attract retail investors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to sell most stock in U.S., split shares-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642