NEW YORK, Dec 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will sell its profitable medium-duty truck unit to Navistar International Corp , The Wall Street Journal Online reported on Wednesday. An announcement is expected on Thursday, the Journal reported, citing people familiar with the agreement. The report did not include terms of the sale. Neither GM nor Navistar could immediately be reached for comment. (Reporting by Nick Zieminski; Editing by Gary Hill)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to sell truck unit to Navistar--WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.