NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday said an investor group has completed the acquisition of a majority interest in GMAC Commercial Holding Corp. from GM's financing arm, General Motors Acceptance Corp. GMAC sold 78 percent of its equity in GMAC Commercial Holding in exchange for more than $1.5 billion in cash, GM said. The investor group was comprised of affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Five Mile Capital Partners LLC and Goldman Sachs Capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM sells 78 percent of GMAC Commercial Holding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642