LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. will price its record multi-currency bond sale during the European afternoon on Thursday, a banking source close to the deal said. "The deal will all price today," the source said. GM plans to raise around $16.5 billion via a variety of instruments, including straight and convertible bonds denominated in dollars, euro and sterling. Around $4.5 billion worth of the funding will be raised via financing arm General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM set to price huge bond deal Thursday -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.