FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - General Motors has clinched a deal to have Ukrainian automaker UkrAvto build entry-level Chevrolet cars for GM at a plant in Poland, a source close to the matter said. "An announcement is imminent," the source said, asking to remain unidentified because the news had not yet been officially confirmed. The two companies have been in talks for months about forming a joint venture to make Chevrolets in Poland, but have now decided the FSO assembly plant will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM sets deal to build Chevrolets in Poland -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642