Oct 5 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Friday it will shift its hydrogen fuel cell development program from upstate New York, and consolidate the operation with its global power train engineering headquarters in Pontiac, Michigan. The move, to be completed by the end of the first quarter of 2013, will shift the operations, including research and product engineering, from Honeoye Falls, south of Rochester, New York, said Charlie Freese, the executive in charge of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to shift fuel cell program from upstate NY to Michigan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.