DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will unveil next month a sporty version of its Chevrolet Sonic subcompact car for the 2013 model year in a bid to make the 100-year-old brand more appealing to younger buyers. Among the features on the 2013 Chevy Sonic RS, which will be showcased at the Detroit auto show next month, are a seven-inch color touch screen radio, heated front seats and 17-inch wheels. The car, which has a base price of $14,495, also allows drivers to use navigation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to showcase sporty Sonic at Detroit auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.