DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] and Spyker Cars NV are close to concluding a deal for the Swedish brand Saab, a person familiar with the negotiations said on Tuesday. A deal for sports car maker Spyker to acquire Saab from GM could be announced within hours; however, the deal has not been finalized and complications could arise, said the person, who asked not to be named as the negotiations remain private. "They are close," the source said, adding that an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Spyker close to announcing deal on Saab-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642