NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is in talks with Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra to sell its iconic Hummer brand, sources familiar with the matter said. GM is also in talks with a Russian automaker and a Chinese automaker to sell the brand, the sources said. GM, which has said it will try to raise up to $4 billion in asset sales, has also hired consultants and investment bankers to review the Chinese market for potential buyers of any GM assets, one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM talks with Mahindra, others on Hummer-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.