By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Negotiations between United Auto Workers and General Motors Corp shifted into overdrive on Wednesday, with a marathon bargaining session stoking expectations the two sides are nearing a deal to end a national strike entering its third day. Officials from the union and the top U.S. automaker met into Wednesday morning, extending talks that began on Tuesday. The Wall Street Journal reported negotiators were working on final details of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM talks shift into overdrive, strike enters 3rd day" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.