By Samantha Shields MOSCOW, Aug 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Wednesday it would start to assemble its Hummer H2 sports utility vehicle in Russia to target the country's growing band of businessmen with money to burn and a desire to impress. GM signed a framework agreement with Russian automaker Avtotor at Moscow's annual motor show to produce two to four hundred of the huge cars, which are based on the military Humvee, and hopes to begin selling them in November. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM targets macho Russians with giant Hummer SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642