BEIJING, Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] and its long-time Chinese partner, SAIC Motor Corp , are teaming up again to tap the used car business in the world's largest auto market. GM and its car venture with SAIC each holds a 33 percent stake in Shanghai Chengxin Used Car Operation and Management Co, with SAIC subsidiary, Shanghai Automotive Industry Sales Co, holding the remainder, the Detroit automaker said in a statement on Thursday. Shanghai Chengxin will open shops in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM teams up with partner SAIC to tap China used-car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642