By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. , which posts quarterly results on Wednesday, is under pressure to detail progress in its turnaround efforts as investors await a decision on a possible three-way alliance with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA. GM will write down costs in the second quarter associated with buyouts and early retirement offers for some 35,000 factory workers, almost a third of its blue-collar work force. But Wall Street analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM under pressure to detail progress in results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.