DETROIT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL], which is winding down its Pontiac and Saturn brands, has offered dealers $7,000 per car to clear remaining inventory through Monday, the company said on Tuesday. GM had already been offering discounts of $6,500 or zero-percent financing for as long as six years to consumers who buy remaining Saturn and Pontiac models. The sweetened incentive offer, which was announced to dealers earlier this month, means an effective discount of up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM ups discounts to sell Pontiac, Saturn inventory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642