SHANGHAI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's main Chinese venture will pay 143 million yuan ($17.28 million) in kind for a 25 percent stake in a troubled auto plant in China's northeast, an existing shareholder said on Friday. Jinbei Automotive Co Ltd , controlled by Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , will receive the money as "compensation for loans provided to Jinbei GM," Jinbei Automotive said in a statement published in the Shanghai Securities News. The actual 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM venture to pay $17 mln for China car plant stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.