DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The board of General Motors Co [GM.UL] will meet next Tuesday to consider the fate of Saab after a deal to sell the Swedish brand to luxury car firm Koenigsegg collapsed, a person familiar with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday. GM has not been in active discussions with any other bidders for Saab and the decision by Koenigsegg to end the deal means that a wind-down of the Swedish brand is now likely, the person said. (Reporting by Kevin Krolicki, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to weigh options after Saab deal fails - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.