NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - GMAC LLC said on Wednesday its chief executive was awarded about $14.6 million of compensation in 2007, when the finance company lost about $2.33 billion because of problems in its mortgage business. Eric Feldstein took over GMAC, best known for its auto finance business, in November 2006, after working 25 years at General Motors Corp , including four years as chairman of the former General Motors Acceptance Corp. The automaker owns 49 percent of GMAC, after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC CEO awarded $14.6 million in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.