AMSTERDAM, April 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp, the funding arm of U.S. automaker General Motors may consider debt buybacks on an opportunistic basis, but will not do anything to compromise liquidity, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. "We will look at it (buybacks) opportunistically, as a cash investment play," Sanjiv Khattri told an investor conference in Amsterdam. "We will never do anything to compromise our liquidity," Khattri said. GMAC had a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC CFO Khattri says may consider debt buybacks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.