NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the financing arm of General Motors Corp. , is close to settling a class-action suit alleging its auto-lending policies harm black car buyers, the Wall Street Journal said on Friday. GMAC representatives could not immediately be reached for comment. As part of a tentative pact with African-American plaintiffs, GMAC has offered to put tighter limits on the increases car dealers can impose on interest rates set by GMAC, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC close to settling racial-bias suit - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.