LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the funding arm of U.S. car giant General Motors Corp. , has cut the yield it is offering on a 750 million euro five-year floating-rate note, a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. Price guidance on the note is now at 130 basis points over three-month Euribor, less than the 135 basis points area guidance released earlier, the source said. The note is expected to be priced later on Wednesday. Orders for the debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC cuts yield on offer on 5-yr euro FRN -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642