LONDON, May 25 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC, the mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), plans to sell a larger-than-expected UK home loan bond on Wednesday, a day after GMAC and its car-making parent received a second "junk" rating. Credit Suisse First Boston and the Royal Bank of Scotland are lead managing the 1.1 billion pound ($2.02 billion) investment-grade deal, which has been increased from 1.0 billion pounds because of strong investor demand. Securitisation allows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC home loan bond increased to 1.1 bln stg-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.