LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the financing arm of U.S. auto maker General Motors , will launch a one-billion-euro bond due in June 2011, the banks managing the deal said on Thursday. Deutsche Bank, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and UBS will be lead managing the deal. A market source said the bond will be priced to yield around 165 basis points over mid-swaps. Another source said pricing is expected mid-afternoon on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC to launch 1.0 bln euro 2011 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.