NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the finance arm of General Motors Corp. launched $2.5 billion in a two-part global note sale, to be priced later on Thursday, said joint lead manager Banc of America Securities LLC. The 10-year notes were increased in size to $1.5 billion from $1.0 billion. The $1 billion five-year notes are expected to yield 2.80 percentage points more than the five-year U.S. Treasuries. The $1.5 billion 10-year notes are expected to yield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC launches $2.5 billion in 2-part note sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.