LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC) launched a 2.5 billion euro two-part bond sale on Monday, lead managers BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, UBS and West LB said. The sale included a 1.5 billion tranche due September 26, 2006, paying a coupon of 4.375 percent and priced to yield 175.5 basis points over the August 2006 Bund, or 160 basis points over benchmark swaps. One billion euros of 5.75 percent bonds due September 27, 2010 were priced to yield 207.3 basis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC launches 2.5 bln euro two tranche bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.