NEW YORK, Dec 26 (Reuters) - GMAC LLC may have applied for up to $6 billion in funds from the government's financial bailout program, and could potentially sell $17.5 billion in government-backed debt to shore up its capital position, CreditSights said. The finance company, owned by Cerberus Capital Management and General Motors Corp , on Wednesday won approval to become a bank holding company, giving it access to the government lending program. For details, see [ID:nN24278654] GMAC has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC may have asked for $6 bln in aid-CreditSights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642