GMAC names de Molina CEO


NEW YORK, March 18 (Reuters) - GMAC, a finance company struggling with mortgage-related losses, on Tuesday named Alvaro de Molina chief executive effective April 1. The 50-year-old de Molina will replace Eric Feldstein, who will join Cerberus Capital Management LP, the private equity firm that controls 51 percent of GMAC. General Motors Corp, the automaker, owns the other 49 percent. GMAC had in August named de Molina its chief operating officer. The executive had joined Cerberus two ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"GMAC names de Molina CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.

Jan 18, 2018

2018 Wards 10 Best Engines Editorial Roundtable Part 2

WardsAuto editors discuss some of the 22 nominees that did not make the cut in this year's Wards 10 Best Engines competition....More


Follow Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×