NEW YORK, Aug 20 (Reuters) - GMAC, the finance company once controlled by General Motors Corp. , on Monday named former Bank of America Corp. chief financial officer Alvaro de Molina as its chief operating officer, a new position. De Molina, 50, is a principal at private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management, which he joined in June after 17 years at Bank of America. Cerberus last November led a buyout group that acquired a 51 percent stake in GMAC. At GMAC, de Molina will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC names ex-Bank of America CFO as its COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.